WeLcOMe

Wednesday 3 July 2013

SOFTWARE (The Roles of Computer Software)

        This is week 3 is quite interesting topic because I had known some about hardware. I had learned the role of computer software.I also had learnt about basic computer hardware. I could understand what computer hardware is, and then I learnt about Computer Software in the next week with most basically known as an intangible part of a computer. It is also called as a program with collections of related data in a computer. It tells what a computer supposed to carry out and how to do it.

        There are some categories of software that is known as: System software that controls and maintains the operations of the computer and its devices, Application software makes users more productive and assists them with their tasks and Programming Language enables people (called programmers) to communicate instructions to a computer. 


These are the types of Computer Software
      

No comments:

Post a Comment